Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Celebz Direct & Hgpdiamond Questionable business practices

I've seen a lot of tricky stuff go on, and in no way am I pointing fingers, but it kind of looks like you weren't happy with the jersey(use, COA) and tried to pawn it off to someone else on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier39 View Post
    I've seen a lot of tricky stuff go on, and in no way am I pointing fingers, but it kind of looks like you weren't happy with the jersey(use, COA) and tried to pawn it off to someone else on Ebay.
    You are wrong - as soon as I found out it wasn't genuine I contacted Paypal and returned it. You are assuming things and the opinion that you are voicing is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    You are wrong - as soon as I found out it wasn't genuine I contacted Paypal and returned it. You are assuming things and the opinion that you are voicing is wrong.
    No problem. From the outside looking in, that's the opinion I have..

All I've tried to do is let people know the shady practices hgp is building their business on. I bought a jersey from hgp - before buying I asked if the signature on the coa was from Romero. Hgp said two things 1) they are sister companies with CD and 2) hgp doesn't use copies. He skated around the fact the CD does use copies. I bought the jersey from hgp thinking everything was genuine trusting the coa. I found out after that it was a facsimile signature. I don't understand the assumption that I found out, was unhappy and then listed it for LESS than what I paid - must have gotten tired of waiting to take LESS for it and then returned it for my original paid amount. As soon as it was found to be a facsimile I contacted CD to find out if they started using copied COAs and then contacted hgp and Paypal to get a return. The day I found all this out I posted on here to warn other members.

This is why people don't post as much on here - there are always a couple members that try to create issues.

This is my last post on this thread - it's from Celebz Direct after I informed them that hgp was saying they were sister companies and possibly hurting their business..

Dear otisvr6,

Thank you for the response. Of course he knows us by name as do hundreds of other collectors and re-sellers that buy from us... Last communication I had with Steve stated that he should not refer to us as any sort of sister company because we are not and that he needs to take care of his buyer and resolve whatever the issue may be...

- celebzdirect22

This thread should be re-named.......When Flipping Goes Wrong