Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Miggy Cabrera signing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Cool looking bat. Odd it only has a number on the bottom and doesn't have any Tigers weight markings. Normally a number and weight markings would be on both ends. Not sure if that would effect the value or bring down the grade if PSA graded it.
    I'm having the same thoughts. Something just looks off with the bat...

It's not uncommon for the Sam Bat stickers to come off. I've seen images of Cabrera batting where the sticker is absent. I've also seen bats with good use with no number or weight code. In fact, I have an uncracked Miggy Sam bat from 2013 that I got from the Tigers that has no number or weight code on either end. It shows quite a bit of use and has a MLB hologram stating it was a team issued bat. I know its the real deal because it came straight from the Tigers, And it was authenticated as Team Issued because they can't authenticate bats as game used unless they can tie it to a specific at bat.

I also have a Nick Castellanos LVS that is authenticated as game used and is cracked and photomatched, and it has no number or weight code on either end. So its not out of the ordinary.

If you need something signed email me.

baller0109@hotmail.com

Jordan

Email sent. Does anyone have details on a Dec signing? Cost and location? Any help would be appreciated.