Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bubba Trammell jersey

- Home whites in 01 and 02 certainly had the "B. TRAMMELL"
    - BLUE gamers in 01 and 02 only had "TRAMMELL"
    - BP only "TRAMMELL"*

*players don't remember everything

I told him there are photos of him with BPs which have both "B. TRAMMELL" and "TRAMMELL" To figure this out I think we have to look at the goatee. Bubba did not wear a goatee in 2001 and only started wearing one in 2002 ( I' m waiting on confirmation on this one too). So the photo in this thread with Bubba sporting a goatee is from 2002 and his BP has "B. TRAMMELL". This makes sense because the other photo he does not have a goatee and his BP only has "TRAMMELL" which would date this one in 2001.

Now the camo jersey photo which R.C provided shows Bubba with a goatee and what appears to be "B. TRAMMELL" on the back of the jersey (which is consistent with the BP pattern). Bubba indicated he remembers having a Camo without the "B." like the one in the Mears auction so the 'B." less Camo must be from 2001.

Does this make sense?
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Re: Bubba Trammell jersey

Yes I know the photo of goatee Bubba with "B. TRAMMELL" indicates it's from 2001 but I've noticed not all the dates are accurate on GETTY. I've seen cases where dates and photos did not match up before.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.