Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dan Marino Silver Season On E bay

So are we to believe they had a Marino game used jersey with tears in it that they listed with no use in the title?

Really bugs me to see someone getting ready to be ripped off and do nothing about it. Who besides E Bay can it be reported to?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanfan View Post
    Really bugs me to see someone getting ready to be ripped off and do nothing about it. Who besides E Bay can it be reported to?
    Not that I condone doing this, but maybe setup an auction for a similar jersey and in the description explain why this jersey is not legit. Maybe the winner of this jersey will see the fake auction and find out that way. But I am thinking that may break several Ebay rules and put someone's ebay account in jeopardy. Just a thought.

Wink Re: Dan Marino Silver Season On E bay

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post
    Not that I condone doing this, but maybe setup an auction for a similar jersey and in the description explain why this jersey is not legit. Maybe the winner of this jersey will see the fake auction and find out that way. But I am thinking that may break several Ebay rules and put someone's ebay account in jeopardy. Just a thought.

Actually Fellas there is a "REPORT ITEM" located just above the eBay item # on right hand side above the description. There is a drop down list of selections and "fradulent" seems to be the most accurate. I am sure that if enough people reported the item. It should get eBay's attention before it ends in 18 hours. I am not saying you all should do this, but just stating that it is there for use by eBay members who believe there are various problems with an item.