Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Game used Pete Rose bat

Someone mentioned that the seller mentioned it being 36 inches, which is incorrect for this bat. Guessing that it's not really 36 inches though. The knob marking was up for discussion as well.

Overall not a bad risk I guess, but the seller should really be able to tell what the length is. It's pretty important.

Someone mentioned that the seller mentioned it being 36 inches, which is incorrect for this bat. Guessing that it's not really 36 inches though. The knob marking was up for discussion as well.

Overall not a bad risk I guess, but the seller should really be able to tell what the length is. It's pretty important.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier39 View Post

Like I said...fingers crossed

I would suggest posting pics of it on here and save your money on authentication.

stlbats

If something seems to be too good it probably is...starting with the positive--I GOT MY $ BACK WITHOUT HASSLE! However, the tracking # provided wound up being something shipped from Philly to NJ maybe...when I fwd info to seller he immediately replied and refunded paypal payment say "he would refund until he got to the bottom of it" IMHO I was the "LOANER" of some up front cash to this seller (knowing that multiple people would jump at a Rose gamer at this price) and then when and only when I started getting worried or saw the tracking info he refunded. A really mess free way of getting a small cash advance without paying any interest By the way the name on the paypal payment is different than email...paypal payment was sent to a BOB THOMAS FYI. A couple forum members did reach out to me and say that this gentleman was a banned forum member...THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING ME AND RAISING AWARENESS.

I never cease to be amazed in this hobby. Good to see you got your money back.

Yep, glad you got out of it unscathed.