Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jeter 2014 items

With the exception of a few items auctioned off by MLB there's been a scarcity of items for sale from jeter's last season
    Anyone care to post their pickups?
    pjb

Re: Jeter 2014 items

There is a copious amount being sold by Steiner.

Just got the e-mail from Steiner. Crazy prices as usual. Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by BernBabyBern View Post
    Just got the e-mail from Steiner. Crazy prices as usual. Pablo
    Can you list what was e-mailed to you? Not sure who is going to spend $10,000 for a game used base.

Went to a game last week, stopped by Steiner and definitely saw a gu uniform that was just from a regular game with a price tag of $50,000.

When it comes to Hit baseballs, I know there are more that have been sold outside MLB Auctions. When Jeter hit his last Home Run in Toronto, I contacted the Blue Jays game used dept and offered $2500 but they wouldn't except it. I few days later I went to offer a little more but he told me someone offered him an amount he couldn't refuse. What ever that means. I'm guessing $5000 bought it.

I can tell you your $2,500 probably insulted the blue jays game used guy. I know it ending up selling for somewhere around $12,000

I'm certain the buyer paid up with the thought it would then end up being his last career home run ball, so wasn't thrilled when he hit the next one at Fenway. No, it wasn't me, but I saw the ball after it was signed and inscribed.

WOW. Glad I have 2 regular season hit balls (post 3K) and a post season hit ball and paid reasonable prices for them.

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    I'm certain the buyer paid up with the thought it would then end up being his last career home run ball, so wasn't thrilled when he hit the next one at Fenway. No, it wasn't me, but I saw the ball after it was signed and inscribed.
    I came within 10 feet of the people who caught the fenway HOMERUN and was going to ask them if they'd be interested in selling it. But they turned around and went to the exit on the other side of the green monster. I'm so glad jeter hit another one the other night.