Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jeter's final Yankee Stadium Walk-Off Bat

Good luck getting this one everybody! What a cool thing though. Good for him.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned

Re: Jeter's final Yankee Stadium Walk-Off Bat

How did you get photos already?

If it does end up for sale I'm sure starting price has to be $100,000 or more knowing Steiner Sports. Such an amazing way to end his Yankee Stadium career. I have tickets for Saturday's game in Boston and I'm hoping he atleast DH's. I hope that bat doesn't go up for sale and goes to the hall of fame so eevryone can enjoy it.

I agree, I hope it goes to the HOF, or if anyone gets it it should go on Jeter's wall. I
    I got the pics from Twitter.

Thumbs up Re: Jeter's final Yankee Stadium Walk-Off Bat

$100,000 really. Is this is Babe Ruth? Come on people. Have a Coffee and wake up! Derek Jeter is a great player but not in the top 30 to play the game!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbaseball View Post
    $100,000 really. Is this is Babe Ruth? Come on people. Have a Coffee and wake up! Derek Jeter is a great player but not in the top 30 to play the game!
    He's 100% in the top 30.

Great ending in NY for Jeter! I was born and raised in NY, and have always been a Yankee fan. I think Jeter is a good player and has carried himself with the utmost class throughout his career. However, I am like so many others where I believe if he started and finished his career on teams like Cleveland, Kansas City, etc., he wouldn't be considered as great or as popular of a player, like he as he been with NY. I saw on ESPN this morning where someone tweeted, "Derek Jeter is the Mickey Mantle of NY." I laughed. Not close. But I do get his likeability and popularity. Congrats to Derek Jeter, on a great final game in NY!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    He's 100% in the top 30.
    A bulk of his historical value comes from the fact that he was a SS, thus it's somewhat difficult for me to reconcile his lack of defensive value when arguments persist regarding his offensive numbers from the SS position are elite. That being said, somewhere in the 90-100 range seems reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonrosa View Post
    How did you get photos already?

If it does end up for sale I'm sure starting price has to be $100,000 or more knowing Steiner Sports. Such an amazing way to end his Yankee Stadium career. I have tickets for Saturday's game in Boston and I'm hoping he atleast DH's. I hope that bat doesn't go up for sale and goes to the hall of fame so eevryone can enjoy it.

MLB Authenticators tweeted out last night the bat, ball, and some other Jeter things from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    He's 100% in the top 30.
    I am certain that throughout the history of baseball there are 30 players better than Derek jeter- probably 50