Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So I was able to get a hold of Toi Cook through Facebook and he confirmed the ball is legit. He didn’t say if it was the actual ball but based on the usage, made date the number written on the ball and previous reports that these were the actual balls used for interception. Looks like I’m a proud owner of a joe Montana thrown ball. Don’t think there is to many out there.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrosruler View Post
    Just bought this Toi Cook football on eBay. 99% sure it’s legit. The ball has 41 written in laces and the date code is from September 2000 which is when ball is used.
    Just curious as to what cook told you about our ball. Also if anybody knows why he sold his collection.
    Thanks for any info. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Montana...app-cvip-panel
    Hi, there! Please, may you share your knowledge about Wilson football date codes?
    I'm trying to guess when were made a few pigskins of mine and Wilson consumer service is not helping. I only know it works by decades. Do you have any chart? Google didnt help me so far... :/
    Thanks a lot!

http://gameuseduniverse.com/showthre...all+date+codes
    There is a better picture of breakdown on this site I’ll see if I can find again and post. This should help

Has anyone ever seen game used 2020 NFL Duke Footballs without the teams name stamped on them? These have the Red/ White/ Blue NFL shield (I believe the league started using these in 2020?). I have seen the kickers balls without team names or the “K” as the previously had. Any info on this year/ shield would be great.
    Thanks!
    dali.coll