As I had mentioned in a previous post, in accordance with the forum rules, I offered to review any charity related information to potentially approve and post on Game Used Universe. With that said, I am making this post on behalf of one of our moderators David Louie. Please note that there is a website where people can make donations directly if they are interested. Needless to say, I support this cause and have approved it to post here:

My friend Bonnie Hayslip's son Brandon was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2010 and was healed and cancer free up until it reoccurred June of this year.
Unfortunately this time around the prognosis was grim as it was discovered that the new cancer was inoperable and now Brandon has been given less than 1 month to live.

This year Brandon and his wife Christina were also blessed with a new baby girl, Aria. Unfortunately, now Brandon will not be there to take care of his wife and child. To make matters worse, given the condition of his health, Brandon was denied life insurance so his family will be left without any financial security.

His family is making a plea for donations so that Christina and Aria can find some financial security after Brandon is gone. A Gun Forum to which Brandon belongs has raised over $47,000 in the donation drive. While this will help Christina and Aria, it is no where near what they will need given the situation. I would like to extend the same invitation to the members of the GUU forum to help in this time of need.

To hear Brandon's story really puts things into perspective about life. We've all been blessed with health and the ability to use our disposable income to support our hobbies and collections. Please consider making a donation so that Christina and Aria can meet the basic necessities of life. I know you will be blessed because you did.

If you are moved to give please donate to Brandon's fund at:

https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...ource=facebook

To hear about Brandon's story please see the Colorado News 9 report at:

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loca...mily/14994123/

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

David Louie