Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Arod game used yankee jersey

Is it a home, away or BP?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Is it a home, away or BP?
    I was thinking the same.

It it was BP - then the price would be about right (cheap but about right).

As for HOME or AWAY -- that just sounds too good to be true.

With Steiner and MLB holograms - they can just be for the autograph session and that's it.

The buying price is VERY low for a gamer - especially just for the jersey itself.

It does because I just looked and they are asking over 5 grand for a gamer on amazon. Even a BP worn unsigned is more than 220.

Hopefully you get what you think you are getting though that would be very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    I was thinking the same.

It it was BP - then the price would be about right (cheap but about right).

As for HOME or AWAY -- that just sounds too good to be true.

With Steiner and MLB holograms - they can just be for the autograph session and that's it.

The buying price is VERY low for a gamer - especially just for the jersey itself.
    says its a home jersey

dont think steiner would advertise it as game used if they couldnt authenticate it

my biggest fear is there just gonna send me a regular arod signed jersey which i have no interest in

ill keep u guys updated though itll be delivered wed

Talking Re: Arod game used yankee jersey

Quote Originally Posted by heatrizing89 View Post
    says its a home jersey

dont think steiner would advertise it as game used if they couldnt authenticate it

my biggest fear is there just gonna send me a regular arod signed jersey which i have no interest in

ill keep u guys updated though itll be delivered wed

That sounds about right.

Do you have a screen-shot of the listing? What does it say on the receipt?

If it does stated "game used", then you will have a chance to return the "generic" home jersey.

But if they did send the "game used" jersey -- I will up the ante ---- $501 and a prepaid shipping label.

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    That sounds about right.

Do you have a screen-shot of the listing? What does it say on the receipt?

If it does stated "game used", then you will have a chance to return the "generic" home jersey.

But if they did send the "game used" jersey -- I will up the ante ---- $501 and a prepaid shipping label.
    ya i saved the entire thing in a pdf

its really no worries though cause if they send a reg jersey its going right back to amazons steiner store

if you got an arod game used mlb authenticated to game use yankee home jersey, then you just got the best deal on game used in a long time. I highly doubt it but its possible. a few years ago i purchased an arod "game issued" yankee spring training first home game yankee pinstripe jersey. I had the jersey pictured by Steiner in their listing photo matched to game use in the st game. needless to say the jersey i received was not the one pictured so i sent it back for a full refund. It was not the easiest thing to explain to my steiner rep why i was returning the jersey. I believe i paid around $400 for that jersey and if it would have been the spring training gamer i thought i was getting, i would have been extremely happy. please post pictures when it arrives, as a lot of us are extremely interested.

As everyone has mentioned, please keep us updated, curious to see the jersey, hopefully you got a steal.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    if you got an arod game used mlb authenticated to game use yankee home jersey, then you just got the best deal on game used in a long time. I highly doubt it but its possible. a few years ago i purchased an arod "game issued" yankee spring training first home game yankee pinstripe jersey. I had the jersey pictured by Steiner in their listing photo matched to game use in the st game. needless to say the jersey i received was not the one pictured so i sent it back for a full refund. It was not the easiest thing to explain to my steiner rep why i was returning the jersey. I believe i paid around $400 for that jersey and if it would have been the spring training gamer i thought i was getting, i would have been extremely happy. please post pictures when it arrives, as a lot of us are extremely interested.

I'm confused? So you bought the jersey known it was being sold as game issued but because you photo matched the stock picture, you figured it was game used and they made a mistake listing it?

i don't think i need to explain the whole "issued" mlb authentication as we have all seen gamers given this designation by mlb if they don't "see" the item in action. i.e. end of season bulk authentication