Quote Originally Posted by eric16841 View Post
I didn't post a link because I wasn't asking about a specific item in fact. My question was relating to if He was known to be a collector of game used items as all the items come with a letter from him stating he collected them from players. I have no interest in his stuff either honestly never been a fan, but who are you to pass judgment on anyone for who they collect. Did my question relate to tearing apart your teams, players you buy, and pick ups?

I know the back and forth of the forums on who the seller is, I've seen items from them that I was able to photomatch and authenticate and I've seen items that are to questionable and not authentic and would stay away from. My question related to anyone having knowledge or knowing about stories of andruw jones being a collector and that letter adds anything to anyone of those items. As always I did my research on the item I was looking at and was able to at least style and possibly photomatch.

What happened to this place being about a bunch of people collecting and helping each other out instead we get hostility and push back for a question.
I misunderstood your question. I apologize. In reading helf35's response, I think he read it the same way I did. I thought you were asking about Andruw Jones' cleats, not cleats from other players that he is claiming to have collected.

But hostility? And in no way did I pass judgement on you or anyone in regards to who or what they collect. Where are you reading that? All I was saying is if you are asking for help on something and you direct the folks you're asking help from to items on ebay, it's helpful to share a few links.

In regards to Andruw Jones being a collector, I have no idea. But I understand he's got one hell of a loaded black book.