Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jimmy Hart Worn/used Wrestlemania VIII pants

Ok, I have had these in a storage unit for 8 years - Jimmy Hart WrestleMania VIII ring worn pants. They were purchased directly from his son back in 2003.
    The pants are Tuxedo style pants with the airbrush artwork on them

"WRESTLEMANIA VIII" is written on the sides of both pant legs. I was going to get these framed at one point, but the cost to move my storage unit will be a cost I need to have covered, so decided to sell the pants.

Jimmy wore these pants for these events that I am certain of
    -WrestleMania VIII match with Natural Disasters vs. Money inc.
    -WrestleMania VIII match with Repo Man/Mountie/Nasty Boys vs. Duggan/Slaughter/Boss Man/ Virgil
    - Jimmy is also seen wearing these pants in the WWF home video "CRUNCH CLASSIC." Jimmy has a skit where cameras follow him around for a day. In the skit he goes tog et the Nasty Boys out of the bathroom and he is shown earing these pants. With all the bright colors and a unique pattern, easy to photomatch.

I have a piece of art work on a foam board that I will give the buyer for free.
    It has a scanned image of the WWF magazine article about Jimmy's matches from Wrestlemania VIII, with recaps, also an individual image of all the wrestlers he managed that day - Money Inc., Nastys, Mountie and Repo Man.

I don't have any actual photos right now. I am going to get the pants from the storage unit on November 28, 2014.

Price is $400 or best offer. In the past, I have had a few people email me and offer $250, but rejected those offers
    email me at jahimiak33@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Jimmy Hart Worn/used Wrestlemania VIII pants

sold

So they are not sold because Eric Atkinson apparently cannot get emails or will not respond.

Price is $350 shipped.

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

As it turns out the emails I sent to the prospective buyer, went into his spam folder.