Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Pop Warner Game Used Jersey Help

I picked up this really nice professionally framed and autographed game used football jersey. Hope somebody can help identify where and when it is from. And possibly the autograph. Here's what I know. Team name is the Falcons, Pop Warner league, Jersey is made by Game Wear, It was purchased at a flea market in Baltimore.
    Here are somethings that I am presuming. Team is in the Baltimore/DC area and the player was probably teenager. It is autographed by someone other than #34 and it is professionally framed and mounted, so either the team were champions or the autograph is "somebody" important (I could be wrong). Any help would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Pop Warner Game Used Jersey Help

it is definitely a maryland pop warner team. most likely Banneker Falcons Football Cl. The site below can probably give you more info on the autograph

http://www.popwarner.com/league_finder/maryland.htm

Re: Pop Warner Game Used Jersey Help

Quote Originally Posted by GameUsedGR61 View Post
    it is definitely a maryland pop warner team. most likely Banneker Falcons Football Cl. The site below can probably give you more info on the autograph

http://www.popwarner.com/league_finder/maryland.htm
    Thank you. Links are a little dead once you get to the site, but it is a good start. Interestingly, this may help me identify a Terps helmet that is a little too small to be from the University as well. Thanks again