Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Interesting claims coming from A-Rod's cousins wife

Let me start by saying this is a guy I collect game used items from.

Man, once you make the choice of living your life in "other" than right ways, I guess it just snowballs on you. Whatever issues A-Rod caused himself, you've got to admit this is a real pisser...

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/ar..._head_17652422

Re: Interesting claims coming from A-Rod's cousins wife

Quote Originally Posted by ShaimOnYou View Post
    Let me start by saying this is a guy I collect game used items from.

Man, once you make the choice of living your life in "other" than right ways, I guess it just snowballs on you. Whatever issues A-Rod caused himself, you've got to admit this is a real pisser...

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/ar..._head_17652422
    "Court papers filed in Miami last week indicated that Rodriguez paid Sucart $900,000 in hush money after Sucart had requested $5 million from A-Rod in 2012 in exchange for his silence. Sucart is facing seven federal felony charges and is scheduled to go on trial in February."

Apparently, $900,000 in bribe money doesn't get you much these days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
    "Court papers filed in Miami last week indicated that Rodriguez paid Sucart $900,000 in hush money after Sucart had requested $5 million from A-Rod in 2012 in exchange for his silence. Sucart is facing seven federal felony charges and is scheduled to go on trial in February."

Apparently, $900,000 in bribe money doesn't get you much these days.
    LOL!! What a family, eh? Kinda raises the bar when one talks about a "dysfunctional" family.

That $900K will most certainly end up in attorney's pockets, too. Another greedy scumbag, going down hard.

Speaking of $900K, I'm surprised A-Rod didn't leave a loaf on their floor too along with the lemonade. It's hard to fathom, but I almost think A-Rod comes out smelling a tad better than his scumbag cousin in this mess. I guess it all depends on what level of filth you'd place each at. Whomever you choose as the winner, I think they both score below the level of "festering bacterial stench of a backed-up reclamation center".

Damn, Arod already bought them a house and they wanted hush money on top of that???
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...