Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: WANTED: Mark Mulder Game Used items

Bump.

Any interest in a Mulder Cardinals locker name plate? Email me for pics at:
    chris (dot) dulle (at) gmail (dot) com
    Thanks!

Can't post from my phone. Email for pics of nameplate. chris (dot) dulle (at) gmail (dot) com

Quote Originally Posted by cpdinc View Post
    Can't post from my phone. Email for pics of nameplate. chris (dot) dulle (at) gmail (dot) com
    Think I sent you an email way back when you first replied but didn't get a response. Will try again.

there was a Cardinals Mulder jersey on Ebay a few days back

Quote Originally Posted by emgee View Post
    there was a Cardinals Mulder jersey on Ebay a few days back
    It's still listed. It has been on eBay for a while now but not a the price I'm willing to pay. Thanks for the head's up though.

Quote Originally Posted by cpdinc View Post
    Thanks for the deal! Love it.

I have a photo-matched 2006 home jersey. At $600, it's more than the one that was on eBay, but this is a regular-season shirt (not spring training), so it has the Busch inaugural season patch and year flag. And three dead-on photo matches (hi-res scans included if you buy it). LMK if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdbats View Post
    I have a photo-matched 2006 home jersey. At $600, it's more than the one that was on eBay, but this is a regular-season shirt (not spring training), so it has the Busch inaugural season patch and year flag. And three dead-on photo matches (hi-res scans included if you buy it). LMK if interested.
    I am very interested but can't afford it at this time. Maybe some other time if you still have it. Thanks though; I appreciate it.

Hello nerdherd, I have a Mulder TBTC,Cardinals blue jersey by Mitchell & Ness with a white date flag: TBC 6-18-2005 next to manufacturing waist tag. Don't know if it's game-used/worn, no coa's/loa's, but, has TBC playing date affixed to it. The size tag in the neck has been cut in two, but, still affixed solidly, don't know the reason for this. Has NOB on back, size 48. I purchased this jersey because I'm a Cardinals fan, and know the scout that signed him for Oakland as Mark went to Michigan State Univ. I'm trying to catch up with him at some time to try and get it autographed. I'm looking to get $250 for it as I don 't really want to part with it, but, if I get the asking price, I'll let it go. email me @: waelchli29808@yahoo.com. I got this off ebay about 2 years ago and someone indicated if the tag was cut, it was most likely an issued jersey, but, seeing it's a TBC jersey, why would it be made and date tagged for this event with no other purpose? Would like to have this explained. Tom W.