Quote Originally Posted by jtnatalierica View Post
Hello nerdherd, I have a Mulder TBTC,Cardinals blue jersey by Mitchell & Ness with a white date flag: TBC 6-18-2005 next to manufacturing waist tag. Don't know if it's game-used/worn, no coa's/loa's, but, has TBC playing date affixed to it. The size tag in the neck has been cut in two, but, still affixed solidly, don't know the reason for this. Has NOB on back, size 48. I purchased this jersey because I'm a Cardinals fan, and know the scout that signed him for Oakland as Mark went to Michigan State Univ. I'm trying to catch up with him at some time to try and get it autographed. I'm looking to get $250 for it as I don 't really want to part with it, but, if I get the asking price, I'll let it go. email me @: waelchli29808@yahoo.com. I got this off ebay about 2 years ago and someone indicated if the tag was cut, it was most likely an issued jersey, but, seeing it's a TBC jersey, why would it be made and date tagged for this event with no other purpose? Would like to have this explained. Tom W.
Is the tag that has "TBC 6-18-2005" stitched with red thread or black? Red = retail; black = gamer.