Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ups...

Re: Ups...

I tried calling and the rep there was a challenge as he kept insisting it was held and ready for pickup and I kept explaining that I knew that the status says that, but despite that, I went in and they could not find my package. When I asked if they could call the facility to verify it was there they said they could not. I had to escalate to a Supervisor to get a call in to the facility. As of today, they still can't find it. Just a bad experience all around. And that pic above is what I'm worried about. I know theft happens there and I am not confident in UPS' ability to investigate and resolve those matters properly. Not after all this...

Hope they find your package Brian. Sorry to hear about this.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    UPS needs more guys like Doug Heffernan delivering packages.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Hahaha, I agree! I'm sure they'll find it. It has just been frustrating. Thanks gang!

FYI they found the bat! Whew! Stressful, but I am so glad the found it! Pics to come soon!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    FYI they found the bat! Whew! Stressful, but I am so glad the found it! Pics to come soon!
    Was watching this thread and hoping this would be the result. These are one-of-a-kind items and irreplaceable. It's stressful when something turns up missing.

Congrats Brian, happy for you.

Chris

That's great news!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Great to hear!! The photo of the UPS guy had me cracking up.. Although I will say this it's very unlikely a delivery guy would risk his job stealing anything. I mean the package was scanned to the truck so the system knows its suppose to be there plus why risk a $34 an hour job... Maybe I'm just too trusting in the human race