Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wrigley2010
    • Sep 2010

2013 Fathead 5x7 NFL tradeables LOT of 59

I thought I would see if someone here may have interest in these before I go the eBay route. These are high quality vinyl stickers that like there big brothers can be moved time and time again. They feature a cutout of the player as well as the players team logo so basically two vinyl decals on one sheet.

This lot includes 59 of the Fathead 5x7 tradeables with many duplicates as you can see in the list below. This would make a great lot to break up and resell or use as gifts or to decorate the man cave which is what I did with the Bears players I got. They really look great placed on your laptop cover. These originally sold in a pack of 5 for $10. These are all in brand new condition as I just opened the packages searched through them and kept the few Bears players I wanted. Please keep in mind these are from 2013 so guys like Eric Decker are in Broncos uniforms and not the Jets.

I would like to sell this as a LOT and not individually as there would be too much time and money involved in shipping these individually.

Please view these links to get an idea of what they look like. If you would like photos please email me and Ill do my best to get them to you. Can't upload photos here at the moment.

Fathead lets you put your fandom on display with officially licensed sports, entertainment, custom, and kids decor.

$42 shipped via paypal friends/family
    $45via paypal invoice

I will start placing them on eBay tomorrow evening for $4 a piece. I already sold Romo and Eli for $4 a piece so money can be made I just don't have the time. So they are only available here till Monday night.

Cheers,
    Joe

Richard Sherman
    Philip Rivers x2
    Troy Polamalu x2
    RG3
    Terrell Suggs x3
    Julio Jones
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Marshawn Lynch x2
    LeVeon Bell
    Randall Cobb x2