Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Was this real?? Drew Brees Jersey

LOL I was looking at a different jersey..the bolts are correct in facing...oops

I remember seeing these Reebok football jerseys in early to mid 2000 hanging in a shopping mall sporting good store, they even had the neck collar size tags and the Q tag. I believe they are just Reebok authentic style sold to the general public through local sporting goods and mall sports wear stores and were made to resemble a close style that was worn on the field. I don't think they are fake, just probably how Reebok designed them. I remember looking at every NFL player style there that was displayed and each was a little different compared to what the player actually wore on the field. The collar tagging caught your attention because it led you to believe it was a game issued style jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by chargeralaska View Post
    I thought it might be, but it looks like more of a mistake or fake--the bolts are reversed (flipped over/mirrored) from the original bolt designs on the sleeves.

Who knows though??
    Maybe someone thought they were going to do the LA Chargers from 1960 instead of the early San Diego years - in 1960 they did have the blue bolt with a yellow outline.