Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDF5244
    • May 2014

Re: December 2014 Pickup....

I just picked up a killer Mark Texeira game used bat….it looks nice!

Comment

• amgmap
      • Apr 2006

Picked this up a few weeks ago but was just waiting for it to come in the mail. This is a huge addition to my ever growing Nats collection. I was able to add Anthony Rendon's away helmet from this last season. It shows a ton of use and is beautiful. Interesting is that it looks like they just applied the postseason sticker over the MLB sticker on the back. It's now located in the case with my Zimm helmet

Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
      http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
      amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

• Preston
        • Mar 2010

A few "souvenirs" from the Titans/Jets game tonight ...white glove (Jace Amaro), single logo glove (Jeremy Kerley), pair (Chris Ivory), towel (Percy Harvin), skull cap (Saalim Hakim)
        Attached Files

Comment

• tmpjets
          • Jul 2008

Just got this today from JT Sports, from their " Year End Sale". Totally stoked! Searched hard all year for one and finally got a "Grail" to add to my SEATTLE MARINERS collection. A -2014 Game Used Robinson Cano autographed bat- This bat is a harder to find model and finish of his and knob date is 7-25-14. Had it graded and it got a 10!!! WOW! The bat is absolutely hammered. Letter from PSA/DNA and Mill Creek Sports.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Preston
            A few "souvenirs" from the Titans/Jets game tonight ...white glove (Jace Amaro), single logo glove (Jeremy Kerley), pair (Chris Ivory), towel (Percy Harvin), skull cap (Saalim Hakim)
            Nice stuff! May be the first photo matchable towel I've seen:
            Attached Files

Comment

• yankees506
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by tmpjets
              Just got this today from JT Sports, from their " Year End Sale". Totally stoked! Searched hard all year for one and finally got a "Grail" to add to my SEATTLE MARINERS collection. A -2014 Game Used Robinson Cano autographed bat- This bat is a harder to find model and finish of his and knob date is 7-25-14. Had it graded and it got a 10!!! WOW! The bat is absolutely hammered. Letter from PSA/DNA and Mill Creek Sports.
              Wow, now that is a beauty! Congrats!

Comment

• Preston
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jags Fan Dan
                Nice stuff! May be the first photo matchable towel I've seen:
                AWESOME find - I appreciate it Dan!

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                  • Apr 2011

2014 Anthony Rendon Marucci GU Bat. Matched to HR #4 April 30 & #5 May 5 of the 2014 season. Thanks to Ken W for the hard work ;-)

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• cliffjmp33
                    • Jun 2010

Picked up this Brad Lidge autographed bat. MLB sticker is for the signature only.

Looking for a little help with this pickup too as I'm not a bat guy by any means. I've gathered it's not store bought, but is it a promo bat or a game issued bat? There are no stamps/marking on the handle. Thanks in advance for any help!
                    Attached Files
                    Cheers,
                    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
                    My Memorabilia Collection

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by cliffjmp33
                      Picked up this Brad Lidge autographed bat. MLB sticker is for the signature only.

Looking for a little help with this pickup too as I'm not a bat guy by any means. I've gathered it's not store bought, but is it a promo bat or a game issued bat? There are no stamps/marking on the handle. Thanks in advance for any help!
                      From the photo, I'd believe it to be game-issued, but unused.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• rudyjj18
                        • Jan 2014

I agree with Dave. Looks to be "team issued". My question is more principal based; why would a late inning reliever order bats? Most times I've seen them have an at bat, they just end up using someone else's bat. Still a cool item though!

Comment

• bat_master
                          • Sep 2005

I would say this is more of a promotional/trophy type of bat. I wouldn't say game issued due to the lack of model number on the barrel.
                          sigpic
                          Tim Byington
                          Hall of Fame Bats
                          tim@hofbats.com

Comment

• bd300
                            • Oct 2011

Picked up these items at the Phillies Authentics Sale.

Brian Schneider Game-Issued Batting Helmet (shows use)

Jeff Mathis Game-Issued Bat (cracked)

Foul Balls from Christian Yelich, Jose Fernandez off of Cole Hamels, Marcell Ozuna

Comment

• metsbats
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                              From the photo, I'd believe it to be game-issued, but unused.

Dave Miedema
                              Bat is also missing the model number and only has GENUINE over Lidge's name which would make it a souvenir bat.
                              metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• helf35
                                • Jul 2013

Its a promo. The White Sox sell these quit a bit. I believe there is a Thome on ebay at the moment exactly like this and they have sold some Abreu and Konerko bats as of late like these.

Comment

Working...