Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

What's a pair of GU & Signed Ryan Zimmerman Batting Gloves from 08 worth?

UA gloves, solid use, signed and inscribed 08 Game Used.

I received these as a gift and since I'm not a big fan of his I figured I would ask since I know there are some big Nationals collectors on here. I'm a big Rockies collector, some Mets stuff as well. So in addition to understanding what they are worth, certainly open to discussing possible trades as well.

Please let me know if you have any insight, thx!!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Re: What's a pair of GU & Signed Ryan Zimmerman Batting Gloves from 08 worth?

Can I see pictures of them? I would be interested in them possibly. Thamini2nv@hotmail.com

Would you do a part cash (from my end) / trade for a Leiter cap?

Personally, I'd guess the pair would be worth ~$125-$150, based upon what Votto gloves seem to go for.

pix sent, let me think about the cap. I'll probably pass since I have about 290 games used caps I dont have space to display already.

Any Rockies stuff out there?
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    pix sent, let me think about the cap. I'll probably pass since I have about 290 games used caps I dont have space to display already.

Any Rockies stuff out there?
    meant to say 20 caps

Around here, you could have 290 caps and it wouldn't phase anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    Around here, you could have 290 caps and it wouldn't phase anyone.
    haha, so true!

My only Rockies stuff is all Larry Walker stuff, and not really looking to part with any of that, except to bundle into deals... for better Walker stuff.