• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heatrizing89
    • Sep 2014

Re: Arod game used yankee jersey

Originally posted by marino13
    That sounds about right.

Do you have a screen-shot of the listing? What does it say on the receipt?

If it does stated "game used", then you will have a chance to return the "generic" home jersey.

But if they did send the "game used" jersey -- I will up the ante ---- $501 and a prepaid shipping label.
    ya i saved the entire thing in a pdf

its really no worries though cause if they send a reg jersey its going right back to amazons steiner store

Comment

• yankees506
      • Apr 2010

if you got an arod game used mlb authenticated to game use yankee home jersey, then you just got the best deal on game used in a long time. I highly doubt it but its possible. a few years ago i purchased an arod "game issued" yankee spring training first home game yankee pinstripe jersey. I had the jersey pictured by Steiner in their listing photo matched to game use in the st game. needless to say the jersey i received was not the one pictured so i sent it back for a full refund. It was not the easiest thing to explain to my steiner rep why i was returning the jersey. I believe i paid around $400 for that jersey and if it would have been the spring training gamer i thought i was getting, i would have been extremely happy. please post pictures when it arrives, as a lot of us are extremely interested.

Comment

• spartakid
        • Oct 2008

As everyone has mentioned, please keep us updated, curious to see the jersey, hopefully you got a steal.
        Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Comment

• yanks12025
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by yankees506
          if you got an arod game used mlb authenticated to game use yankee home jersey, then you just got the best deal on game used in a long time. I highly doubt it but its possible. a few years ago i purchased an arod "game issued" yankee spring training first home game yankee pinstripe jersey. I had the jersey pictured by Steiner in their listing photo matched to game use in the st game. needless to say the jersey i received was not the one pictured so i sent it back for a full refund. It was not the easiest thing to explain to my steiner rep why i was returning the jersey. I believe i paid around $400 for that jersey and if it would have been the spring training gamer i thought i was getting, i would have been extremely happy. please post pictures when it arrives, as a lot of us are extremely interested.

I'm confused? So you bought the jersey known it was being sold as game issued but because you photo matched the stock picture, you figured it was game used and they made a mistake listing it?

Comment

• yankees506
            • Apr 2010

i don't think i need to explain the whole "issued" mlb authentication as we have all seen gamers given this designation by mlb if they don't "see" the item in action. i.e. end of season bulk authentication

Comment

• yankees506
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by yanks12025
              I'm confused? So you bought the jersey known it was being sold as game issued but because you photo matched the stock picture, you figured it was game used and they made a mistake listing it?
              it was not a "stock" photo, the picture shown was of the jersey arod used in the yankee spring training home opener.

Comment

• heatrizing89
                • Sep 2014

its shipped out officially so the first hurdle is cleared

ill let ya guys know thu when it gets delivered

Comment

• heatrizing89
                  • Sep 2014

just got it delivered and it was an authentic jersey signed by arod not game used

total bummer

mlb hologram also says its just for a jersey number so its not even a real authentic jersey but rather some scrub jerseys with the numbers switched also the steiner holo fell right off when i opened the bag it came in
                  def returning this

Comment

• kobak8
                    • Mar 2008

That's a bummer. Who was the seller on Amazon? Was it Amazon themselves, Steiner Sports, or somebody else? Thanks.

Comment

• heatrizing89
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by kobak8
                      That's a bummer. Who was the seller on Amazon? Was it Amazon themselves, Steiner Sports, or somebody else? Thanks.
                      ships and sold from amazon but steiner supplies there inventory

they offered to let me keep the jersey for only 90 bucks but i took a full refund eventhough that was a pretty good deal

Comment

• 3arod13
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by heatrizing89
                        ships and sold from amazon but steiner supplies there inventory

they offered to let me keep the jersey for only 90 bucks but i took a full refund eventhough that was a pretty good deal
                        Sorry to hear this didn't work out for the best! I was really rooting for you!
                        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

Working...