Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fanatics on Ebay

Anyone know if there is a contact for them directly? They have Brian Hoyer jerseys for $2500! One just sold last night on NFL for $500 and I offered over that for one of theirs just didn't know if there was a way to try and deal directly versus through making ebay offers
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Re: Fanatics on Ebay

Email sent

Thanks, Jason! Not sure if Sports Memorabilia is same as Fanatics, so maybe different companies? But I guess would be sportsmemorabilia.com
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Good luck. Could not get them to budge on a Ian Desmond bat even though they tried auctioning it off 3 different times and it never made it to $100.

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Thanks, Jason! Not sure if Sports Memorabilia is same as Fanatics, so maybe different companies? But I guess would be sportsmemorabilia.com
    I bought something from sportsmem.com and was contacted by someone from fanatics.com

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Same company.

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Clevelan...Orleans_Saints

Also operate under smcomstore on eBay.

Perlman9,

Don't waste your time. I made contact and was very disappointed.

I made contact via a simple internet search. A sales rep from the company returned my call. He was the most aggressive salesmen I have even dealt with. It was like talking to a used car salesmen on steroids. He asked me five times in the first minute what jersey I was going to buy. Completely ignored my questions and turned me off so much that I decided to not buy the jersey I really wanted.

He did knock off about $100. Typically, NFL auctions carries the most premium prices on Browns jerseys. But fives times nfl auctions pricing is comical.

Good luck man with the hoyer jersey. At those prices it won't be selling anytime soon.

Thanks for the info, I noticed they are also buying cheap gamers on ebay and selling them on their store front for about 8 times what they wouldn't sell for on ebay. Not sure the business model except maybe selling one jersey is worth not selling many (I notices a few Whitners sold for $900 and a Skrine for $900) and one or two of those a month worth not selling the others. I also was bummed to see them list things for auction then pull them before they end if prices not getting to where they want. Not sure if they are paying attention to the market and how it has significantly dropped since JO was in its prime, but I am sure I am one of the last remaining that will even pay $500 for a Hoyer .. haha
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Pound View Post
    Perlman9,

Don't waste your time. I made contact and was very disappointed.

I made contact via a simple internet search. A sales rep from the company returned my call. He was the most aggressive salesmen I have even dealt with. It was like talking to a used car salesmen on steroids. He asked me five times in the first minute what jersey I was going to buy. Completely ignored my questions and turned me off so much that I decided to not buy the jersey I really wanted.
    I had a similar experience with Fanatics. The smcomstore eBay store would continually tell me their warehouse would get back to me and answer my question. I'm still waiting.

The direct Fanatics rep that I got stuck dealing with was also hyper aggressive and kept calling me "bro" and telling me I needed to "jump on this" overpriced stuff immediately. I felt like I was dealing with a fraternity member. Needless to say I actually got the item for 30% cheaper than his rock bottom price 2 days late off another vendor's site now he cant be bothered to respond to any of my inquiries concerning other items. What a tremendous business model...