Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Why is Arod really hate by so many people?

Lets just Thank God Randy Johnson is leaving and maybe we can send ARod back to Texas where he can contribute more there lol lol

AHHHHHHHH I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER GETTING ALL THAT OFF MY CHEST LOL LOL

Now that's the response I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    maybe we can send ARod back to Texas where he can contribute more there lol lol

AHHHHHHHH I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER GETTING ALL THAT OFF MY CHEST LOL LOL
    I love how Yankee fans love to put it all on one player...Arod!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    I love how Yankee fans love to put it all on one player...Arod!
    wait a minute yankees fans putting it on one player??????

All you sked abut was one plaer you didnt ask about the team!!!

AND YES HE IS ONE PLAYER THAT CAUSED A LOT OF HARM THEN GOOD

SHALL I REPEAT - HE WAS #6 IN OVERALL BASEBALL TO HIT BALLS INTO DOUBLE PLAYS - JETERS NOT #6 CANOS NOT 36 CABRERAS NOT #6 SHALL I GO ON????

GUESS WHAT AROD IS THE #3 BATTER WHICH WILL AUTOMATICALLY PUT HIM IN MOST KEY SITUTATIONS SO YES HE IS THE MAIN BATTER THAT SCREWED UP!!

now if you want to discuss pitching yes we had mostly poor picthing but anytime we had that one chance for a batter to turn around that one game when our pitchers was doing bad GUESS WHO WAS UP TO BAT AND HIT THE BALL INTO A DOUBLE PLAY!!!

Ok! White Flag! White Flag! I give up. I guess he'll never be accepted in New York! Thanks for the comments.

IMHO - I think Yankee fans expect players on the team to act like Don Mattingly did on and off the field - Arod doesn't even come close......IMHO......Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimCaravello View Post
    IMHO - I think Yankee fans expect players on the team to act like Don Mattingly did on and off the field - Arod doesn't even come close......IMHO......Jim
    Jim, I agree. His ability is one thing. His actual performance (or lack of)and personal conduct is another. Thanks for all the comments! I'm ready for baseball season to begin.

Banned

Forum Readers-
    As many of you know, I lived in Seattle for 10 years and have a very good friend who workls for the Mariners. This individual has first-hand experience with Alex and has told me that he was DESPISED by the Mariners brass, team mates and by just about every player in the game.

I indicated that this is hard to believe, and why is this the case. My friend said that he is selfish and only cares about his image, 24/7. He has no interest in doing anything for charity, but does it strictly as an image builder. His team mates hated him in Seattle as he tried to be the center of attention and other players in the game hate him because he tries to get as much camera time as possible. Likewise, he now tries to copy Jeter's every move (i.e., Jeter comes to the top stai in the dugout to watch a homerun, Arod tries to do the same.

On a personal note, he makes me want to puke. Here is a guy making $$millions, and he has to resort to selling every possible piece of clothing and broken bat he can? Bats, hats, running shoes, sliding pants....enough already! When he was with the M's, he whored himself there too and ordered 100 extra game ready jerseys strictly for resale purposes.

FYI

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I`ve always liked the guy, as a Player. Until recently he`s done pretty well. I`ve watched him Choke a few Times (against the Angels) in the Playoffs!
    While I enjoyed Vladi & the Angels Beat up on the Yankees, (or anyone else) I`m not sure the Criticism is worthwhile.

Maybe Arod simply needs a "Slumpbuster" (LOL) or whatever. I was hoping the Angels would pick him up. I`d take him on my favorite Team anyday.

You`ll never do enough for the Average New Yorker...

If he sucks so bad, how come a GOOD Gamer costs so much?

Sean