X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

SI lays off all staff photographers

metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.
  • cjclong
    • Feb 2006

Re: SI lays off all staff photographers

Hope that Sports Illustrated isn't on the way out like so many other magazines.
    I guess I'm old fashioned but I like to hold a magazine or book in my hand and not read off a screen.

Comment

• johnsontravis@ymail.com
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by cjclong
      Hope that Sports Illustrated isn't on the way out like so many other magazines.
      I guess I'm old fashioned but I like to hold a magazine or book in my hand and not read off a screen.
      I like a good magizine to read sometimes too...but I won't mention when that occurs. I don't think anyone wants to hear about that.

Comment

• AKSaint
        • Oct 2013

What a shame... I just watched the ESPN special "Keepers of the Streak" about the 4 photographers who have photographed all 48 of the Super Bowls to date. Very interesting to hear their stories and to see how the game has changed through their eyes. I wonder if SI will just rely on freelancer photographers so maybe we will all have a chance now

Comment

Working...