Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eBAy Seller Soxfan213

Does anybody know this seller (Darren Desisto is his name) and is he a member of the forum?

Re: eBAy Seller Soxfan213

What is your question concerning this seller? Bruce

I am looking at a SB38 football that was originally sold by him. He stated that he received it from Ken Walters. Just trying to do some research.

He usually responds to questions. Eric Atkinson consigned items with him. He responded to me.

Isn't soxfan213 Eric Atkinson account??? Because I sold a bunch of stuff to Eric and they ended up being sold under soxfan213. I sold him a Paul Waner store model bat with inch marks on the knob and it ended up being sold as a Paul Waner game used bat and sadly someone paid $500 for a $100 store model bat.

I have also seen them describe several items incorrectly in the past. Listing a 1970s bat as a 1966 mets bat or sometimes not even listing damage/wear on a bat.

Banned

If it's Eric, I've had A LOT of good dealings with him over many years. He's a big Boston collector, and a good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by teddy406 View Post
    If it's Eric, I've had A LOT of good dealings with him over many years. He's a big Boston collector, and a good dude.
    Sorry but "good dudes" don't sell a store model bat as a game used bat from a hall of famer and in their auction listing never mention inch marks on the knob and show a blurry photo of the knob, so people don't see the inch marks.

I have also has dealings with Eric. Won't ever deal with him again. Thanks for the info.

Been on my "do not deal with" list for years. Not sure if dealing with him has gotten better over time.

Quote Originally Posted by NEFAN View Post
    I have also has dealings with Eric. Won't ever deal with him again. Thanks for the info.
    Let me clarify my statement. I don't believe he sells bogus stuff, in fact he seems to have some legitimate sources for Patriots stuff and seems to be an OK guy. I based my statement on a couple deals that got messed up.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.