Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Fanatics Authentic Steelers Items

Wanted to share my pickups and see if anyone else got anything from this past season.

2014 Stephon Tuitt Rookie Home Jersey and Helmet. Jersey looks to be worn all season. Helmet was worn the last few games and photo matches to the Playoff game.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: Fanatics Authentic Steelers Items

Awesome looking Tuitt jersey and helmet! I am hoping he and Cam Heyward turn out to be the next Brett Keisel and Aaron Smith and are a force for years to come for the black and gold!

How much were the jerseys and how much were the helmets? Thanks for any insight.

Chris

Awesome pickups!! Hoping they get in stuff from the 2013 season!!

I ended up picking up Lawrence Timmons' gloves from the New Orleans Saints game when I went to a game earlier this year. Picked them up for $175 for the pair and they show much use and a few blood stains. smcomstore (seller on ebay) is selling a lot of the game used stuff from last season. I've seen jerseys, cleats and gloves up there from a lot of different players. Gloves starting at $200 with a Heath pair for $300. Cleats around $300 for Archer and Wheaton. Jerseys are around $900 starting price for players up to $1,200.

There are over 20 game used Steelers helmets from the 2014 season on sportsmemorabilia.com. They range in price from $1300 to $1800. They also have several of the lids listed on eBay with a Buy It Now option.

What were the prices of these helmets on the Fanatics Authentics site? Any idea? Because the Ebay prices are ridiculous. I have tried asking them for a more reasonable price, and all I receive in response is "we will not be allowing people to know our bottom price, please make an offer"...

This feels like JO Sports II. The silly thing is that when I am offered a Keyshawn Johnson Jets helmet for $500, and Fanatics Authentics finds a $450 offer insulting for a guy who barely saw the field, I don't know where to go next?

Has anyone had any luck with this company?

Looks like the reseller already has some on ebay. But as for pricing, the day after a Hoyer Brows sold on NFL auctions (I missed it) offered them $50 more than the NFL price which was right around $500. I was quickly declined. I am not sure who is going to pay $2300 for a Hoyer jersey? Sheesh.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Wow I think we all agree the prices from Fanatics are high. But I got a great laugh this morning. I woke up checked ebay. Mitchells and Wheatons lids were both reposted for double! Also a few other items from the same seller that are marked up.

Quote Originally Posted by snick33 View Post
    Wow I think we all agree the prices from Fanatics are high. But I got a great laugh this morning. I woke up checked ebay. Mitchells and Wheatons lids were both reposted for double! Also a few other items from the same seller that are marked up.

Would you mind giving a ballpark of what you paid for your steelers helmet from these guys? If it's over 1k, I will leave it alone...