Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fanatics Authentic Steelers Items

Wanted to share my pickups and see if anyone else got anything from this past season.

2014 Stephon Tuitt Rookie Home Jersey and Helmet. Jersey looks to be worn all season. Helmet was worn the last few games and photo matches to the Playoff game.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: Fanatics Authentic Steelers Items

Awesome looking Tuitt jersey and helmet! I am hoping he and Cam Heyward turn out to be the next Brett Keisel and Aaron Smith and are a force for years to come for the black and gold!

How much were the jerseys and how much were the helmets? Thanks for any insight.

Chris

Awesome pickups!! Hoping they get in stuff from the 2013 season!!

I ended up picking up Lawrence Timmons' gloves from the New Orleans Saints game when I went to a game earlier this year. Picked them up for $175 for the pair and they show much use and a few blood stains. smcomstore (seller on ebay) is selling a lot of the game used stuff from last season. I've seen jerseys, cleats and gloves up there from a lot of different players. Gloves starting at $200 with a Heath pair for $300. Cleats around $300 for Archer and Wheaton. Jerseys are around $900 starting price for players up to $1,200.

There are over 20 game used Steelers helmets from the 2014 season on sportsmemorabilia.com. They range in price from $1300 to $1800. They also have several of the lids listed on eBay with a Buy It Now option.

Wow talk about flooding the market!

They also added Practice jerseys today. Let me just say prices are high but they did work with me.

The Fanatics main website has a lot of Steelers game used as well but it's probably all the same stuff.

And if any of you have a Discover card, they are running a 20% off deal with Fanatics.com right now if you find the deal online, link through Discover.com and use your Discover card to complete the transaction.

Even then, it's still overpriced but it's still something.
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Over half the stuff disappeared on eBay last night. I didn't think it would sell that quick. Almost looks like a dealer bought a lot. But how can you mark up those prices even more?