X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mad87man
    • Feb 2011

Re: Tom Brady Signing???

Originally posted by Jags Fan Dan
    There is no consensus. Some guys like 'em signed, some guys won't buy a signed item.
    Hate signed things. I passed on one jersey I desperartely wanted b/c the previous owner had it signed, the part that really annoyed me it wasn't even nicely signed.

Comment

• esigs
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by mad87man
      Hate signed things. I passed on one jersey I desperartely wanted b/c the previous owner had it signed, the part that really annoyed me it wasn't even nicely signed.
      I don't like jerseys signed either, and this is one of the reasons why. As we have all seen, these days many players don't care what their signatures looks like, and I would much prefer an unsigned jersey over a poorly signed one. I'm not sure I would have passed on a jersey I really wanted because it was signed. On the other hand, I don't feel the same way about having GU equipment signed.

Comment

• mad87man
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by esigs
        I don't like jerseys signed either, and this is one of the reasons why. As we have all seen, these days many players don't care what their signatures looks like, and I would much prefer an unsigned jersey over a poorly signed one. I'm not sure I would have passed on a jersey I really wanted because it was signed. On the other hand, I don't feel the same way about having GU equipment signed.
        It was an NFL jersey which was easily photomatch. I had 2 jerseys of the plahyer already and knew more would come up. The jersey was signed on the actual jersey and not on the numbers. it might of looked ok then.

Comment

• volunteer
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by SEAFAN76
          I had a guy tell me it RUINS the game used item. I just laughed.
          What is the consensus around here?
          It looks ok on a cheap jersey. But a $40 autograph on a $40K jersey like this don't look good IMO..

Comment

• esigs
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by mad87man
            It was an NFL jersey which was easily photomatch. I had 2 jerseys of the plahyer already and knew more would come up. The jersey was signed on the actual jersey and not on the numbers. it might of looked ok then.
            In that case I would have passed it too.

Comment

Working...