Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Doug Atkins Chicago Bears game used durene #81 jersey possible photo match any help?

No one has posted photos of my photo matched jersey. Let's look at that to try to draw your own conclusion. Could someone please posts my photos? I cannot post them. Please email me at brucecaplinger@yahoo.com Thanks so much! Bruce

Re: Doug Atkins Chicago Bears game used durene #81 jersey possible photo match any help?

Here you go, sorry, busy day, didn't have a chance to post earlier

Maybe I am missing something but all I see is a style match not a photomatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Maybe I am missing something but all I see is a style match not a photomatch.
    Sorry, I knew that was coming. A very kind guu member is posting the photos for me. Thanks Jim! However, the heart shaped repair that matches to the jersey he is wearing in the 1969 Glendale stamp was left out. I asked him to post the close up of the repair. The repair is on the left shoulder to the right of his ear. I zoomed in on the repair so you can see its odd shape and likeness on the jersey. It is in the same location and shape. It is a solids match. Thanks!