After countless hours on the internet and a near divorce, I believe I have finally did a possible photo match of my Bears durene mid to late 60's #81 navy blue home durene jersey. I purchased the jersey from ebay about a year and a half ago. I have done and unreal amount of searches and just now on ebay found what I believe to be a strong possible match. On the 1969 Glendale Saints stamps, Atkins is actually wearing a Bears jersey. I have looked at this photo quite a few times with not much luck. In the picture, there is one clear repair on the back of the jersey near his left neck. Furthermore, the repair has a heart shape to it on the actual jersey. If you look close, the repair in the photo is very similar. The distance from the front seam and the way it lines up with the front #1 look very similar. Also, I have seen Atkins and other Bears jerseys have numbers really close to the neckline and others a little lower than that. This lower number position is very similar. Does anyone have any advanced technology to zoom in on the two repairs to compare them? I would love to put the jersey to the test since it is an unusual shaped repair. I cannot post photos with my phone. Can someone please email me so I can send you the photos to post? I am open to any insight. My email is brucecaplinger@yahoo.com Thanks so much! Bruce