Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: 2006 Cleveland Browns Game Jerseys

Roye / Gary Baxter

Posted this in the March 2015 pickups but GREAT transaction from Mark. Thanks again buddy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mark,
    Any leads on a Travis Prentice Browns jersey?

Banned

We have multiple Roye jerseys and a Baxter. Sorry no Prentice.

Email me at mark@impact-america.com and I can send photos of jerseys.

Thanks again.

Last chance to email and resolve our transaction before I have to publicize the issues. Do the right thing.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Mark:

We spoke about a Ken Dorsey jersey. Everything looked great. Nice patch, Ken had no NFL career so it's a fair price. I'm a huge U fan, he was the last guy to win the National Title at QB, I sent you payment. Due to USPS restrictions and holidays, I had 3 days before you could ship.I take this time to research the jersey.

Turns out, Ken never played a game in a Browns white jersey during the season it was tagged, or the next one (when they didn't wear the patch). Then Dorsey changed his number. I send this info to you, I'm willing to take a partial refund since I've proven it's an issued or clipboard holding jersey at best and was definitely never worn in a game . No reply. A few days later, I tell you it's not game worn, I can prove it and you won't accept a partial refund so please refund me full cost. You reply "We have the jersey he wore the next season". I remind you. he never played a game that year in this color jersey either. No reply.

You never mailed the jersey either. PayPal requires me to prove I mailed it back to you but you never mailed the jersey and therefore I can't mail it back to you so they can't protect me under Buyer Protection

So, I'm out a few hundred bucks unless you do the right thing. You'll notice I tried to rectify this for a while (see posts from me on GUU), no reply from you. I cannot speak about any other jerseys but the one I paid for but that one is NOT worn in a game and since being notified, you have ignored my proof, PayPal's inquiry and never mailed the item to me.

I'd accept you knew no better during the initial posting and had you sent a refund, I'd never mention it.During a bulk purchase as you proclaimed this was, it's a likely scenario
    that this kind of jersey was included.

I've given you ample chances to rectify this problem, now I'm forced to notify my credit card company in order to dispute the charge.

Just refund my payment Mark. You emailed me, admitted guilt and showed remorse, why haven't you sent the refund? I can prove this jersey is issued at best, do the right thing please.

For the record, I had a major authenticity issue go without resolution on the Baxter jersey I inqured about above.

I was sent photos of a Away Browns Gary Baxter jersey, bearing #23. When I approached him about the fact Gary only practiced in #23 but never wore it in a game, he also didnt play in 2007. I asked about the possibility the jersey was issued, with no response. I asked again and despite an email back, my points were not addressed.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...B/BaxtGa20.htm

The jersey which was also on Ebay, 151589999983.

The same photos were sent to me that appear in that listing.

This now makes two (at best) game issued jerseys being sold here as worn. Not to mention the Ebay issue.

I'm sure Mark has added to some people collections but I elected to not pursue the jerseys I did want from him.

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    I've given you ample chances to rectify this problem, now I'm forced to notify my credit card company in order to dispute the charge.
    Smart man right there. The best defense is always pay with a credit card especially when buying online.

Sadly I had to follow through and file a complaint with my credit card. After my initial post, Mark offered to make it right but never followed through. I've saved all our correspondence and the proof he is selling Issued jerseys as game used even though the player NEVER wore this colored jersey in a game.

Other collectors posted similar issues and the emails I've received with similar problems plus exactly zero responses to this thread since Mark has been called out and proven to be selling items that are not what he claims lead me to believe, buyer beware.