Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Pound View Post
But I can tell you 100% that these jerseys came from the cleveland browns locker room.

I was able to photo-match all of the jerseys I acquired hence why I can say that they were 100% legit (you can search my previous postings to see examples).

Let's face it, how many people in the real world could define the difference between a game-issued jersey vs. a game worn jersey?

I have learned alot here and do feel I am an expert at identifying game worn Cleveland Browns jerseys.

But to end my post this all could of / should have been avoided if the buyer just did his home work up!
This is a joke right?

So you're now willing to not only defend the seller, but personally vouch since you photo matched every jersey you got?

So with that in mind, go back to my post, show me where Gary Baxter wore #23 for the Browns in an NFL game, with your self proclaimed "expertise".

It's not about how many can tell the differance between a jersey, it's about being truthful in what you sell. Ignorance may be to blame for some of the purchases, but NOT on the hands of the buyer.

Mark tried to scam me, period. He tried to sell me a jersey bearing a number that was never worn by that player with the team. End of story. When he was asked about it, he offered it at a lower price. Never once did he stop or question what he was selling.

His banning took some time, yet notice his absence in defending himself. Honestly, while not my call, if your elect to come in here and take personal responbility for the autenticity of items, that's just as bad as selling them.