Goldin Auctions' April 2015 consignment deadline for its April 2015 auction is fast approaching.

Any items that need any form of authentication need to be "in house" by February 27th. If you are interested in consigning anything to Goldin's April 2015 Auction, please email me immediately at chris@gameuseduniverse.com or call me at 925.413.1429.

It seems the entire hobby has taken notice of Goldin's continued, ever-growing visibility in the marketplace and the high realized prices achieved through its auctions. Along with its typical, over-the-top promotions throughout the entire sports memorabilia industry, Goldin is continuing to break into new ground by reaching even further into untapped markets for bidders in our auction. If you would like to benefit from the ever-growing popularity of Goldin Auctions by consigning to our April 2015 auction, please contact me without delay. I would be happy to assist you but I pretty much need to hear from you right away if you want to meet our deadline for April's auction.

Sincerely,
Chris