2005, 06, or 07 #25
    2001, 02, 03, or 04 #11

Tulane
    2013 or 14 #11

Syracuse
    1995, 96, 97, or 98 #5

Notre Dame
    1975, 77, or 78 #3

I know this is probably a long shot but I figured I would at least see what was out there!

Re: College Football Jerseys

Tulane jerseys from 2013 or 2014 almost seem to be on lockdown. You probably won't see the Nick Montana jersey (or any new ones) for sale or floating around for a couple of years if the current trend continues. The athletic department doesn't seem to put game-used stuff up for auction very often, either.

I'm attending the spring game tomorrow. While I'm out there, I'm going to try and do a little research on the newer jerseys. I'll pass along any info I find, but I'm not expecting too much.
    I'm always looking for game-used Tulane Green Wave football jerseys. Feel free to get in touch! #RollWave
    Twitter | Game Used Universe | E-Mail

Quote Originally Posted by aus10dixon View Post
    Tulane jerseys from 2013 or 2014 almost seem to be on lockdown. You probably won't see the Nick Montana jersey (or any new ones) for sale or floating around for a couple of years if the current trend continues. The athletic department doesn't seem to put game-used stuff up for auction very often, either.

I'm attending the spring game tomorrow. While I'm out there, I'm going to try and do a little research on the newer jerseys. I'll pass along any info I find, but I'm not expecting too much.
    Thanks, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by MReamer66 View Post
    Thanks, let me know!
    It sounds like they used to do garage sale-style events a few years ago every once in a while. I found out Barnes & Noble just took over the team shop, so unfortunately, I don't think the athletic department is going to sell game-used items through them anytime soon. I'll probably keep watching the athletics website for any new auctions.
    I'm always looking for game-used Tulane Green Wave football jerseys. Feel free to get in touch! #RollWave
    Twitter | Game Used Universe | E-Mail