Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up Re: EBAY Seller batsplus2000

Funny you bring up Batsplus2000, I just won a bat from this ebay seller for way cheaper then what I'm sure he was expecting to get for it and 10 minutes later I get this email: May 8th 2015

I went to my office today so I could ship it after you paid and can't find it. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will contact the cleaning company to see if they moved it, but my office isn't that big and don't see it anywhere. I thought I would notify you of this before you paid...

- batsplus2000

My Reply:
    Dear batsplus2000,

Did you find the bat yet?? I just have a feeling that u were hoping the bat would bring more money and when it was only a $150 bat because of being a 2013 minor league bat with no authentication, you just canceled the order. I hope this isn't the case but I'm leaning in that direction. Not a classy move at all.

His Last Reply:
    No, I put list them on ebay and sometimes bats sell for 99 cents... If there more value to the bats, I list them at a higher price that I am willing to sell them for.
    I will archive your contact information and let you know if I find it. I don't expect to at this point and have no idea where it went.

He will receive a negative.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Re: EBAY Seller batsplus2000

Quote Originally Posted by Rusnakjd View Post
    Well, if anyone has a unsigned Brandon Moss I would be super interested, so I don't have to get it from this dude.

Rusnakjd, Send me an email. I have a few Moss bats for you to choose from.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Funny you bring up Batsplus2000, I just won a bat from this ebay seller for way cheaper then what I'm sure he was expecting to get for it and 10 minutes later I get this email: May 8th 2015

I went to my office today so I could ship it after you paid and can't find it. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will contact the cleaning company to see if they moved it, but my office isn't that big and don't see it anywhere. I thought I would notify you of this before you paid...

- batsplus2000

My Reply:
    Dear batsplus2000,

Did you find the bat yet?? I just have a feeling that u were hoping the bat would bring more money and when it was only a $150 bat because of being a 2013 minor league bat with no authentication, you just canceled the order. I hope this isn't the case but I'm leaning in that direction. Not a classy move at all.

His Last Reply:
    No, I put list them on ebay and sometimes bats sell for 99 cents... If there more value to the bats, I list them at a higher price that I am willing to sell them for.
    I will archive your contact information and let you know if I find it. I don't expect to at this point and have no idea where it went.

Thank you for sharing Scott. I'm willing to bet the bat in question here is the same Addison Russell bat that I reluctantly decided not to bid on due to the sellers shady bid history. I wonder how long before this bat surfaces back on eBay? This guy is scum.

Thumbs up Re: EBAY Seller batsplus2000

You are correct sir. It was the Russell bat. I only wanted it because I wanted to get it signed in DC in a few weeks and no doubt the guy was pissed it only ended for $150. Ebay wont allow me to post negative feedback yet ( gotta be 7 + days) but he's a complete joke. Suck it up, take the loss on the bat, start the bat off at $250 or just put a damn reserve on it.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by Rusnakjd View Post
    Well, if anyone has a unsigned Brandon Moss I would be super interested, so I don't have to get it from this dude.
    RUSNAKJD...EMAIL ME.

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post

- batsplus2000

My Reply:
    Dear batsplus2000,

His Last Reply:

Wow. Sorry Scott.