Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: MLb.tv

MLb.tv

Can anyone tell me about MLb.tv? I am interested in getting it for the season, but $129 seems steep. What are some of the advantages of the service? Can I get it on my tv AND on my phone? Can I watch games from last season?

thanks

Re: MLb.tv

Quote Originally Posted by red33sox View Post
    Can anyone tell me about MLb.tv? I am interested in getting it for the season, but $129 seems steep. What are some of the advantages of the service? Can I get it on my tv AND on my phone? Can I watch games from last season?

thanks
    It's worth it to me. I can watch games on any computer, my ipad, my iphone, etc. They have archived games that you can watch and much more. I used it to watch games from 2009, so I could photo match a game used bat I have. Really comes in handy when I'm out in the back yard and am able to watch games on my ipad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

If you plan on watching or listening to a lot of games, it is very worth it! Do you live outside of the market of your favorite team?
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

I live in an area where I can watch Red Sox, Yankees and Mets games regularly but I love watching all baseball games. I enjoyed mlb network, but was looking for something a bit more "on demand"