Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Oh No ! ! ! Not Another Steiner Thread ! ! !

Thank god this thread is from over a year ago. I just bought something from Steiner a week ago on eBay so I started getting worried.

I've added 6 jerseys to my 1995-96 Yankees collection from Steiner over the last couple of months. All jerseys have been outstanding and the service as good as I've ever had in this hobby.

Abe

Toward in the end of the baseball season last year I contacted a Steiner representaive and told him I was interested in acquring a glove from one of two games that year that had been worn by Mariano Rivera in the game. After the season the representative contacted me and said they could supply one of the gloves. It wasn't cheap, but it was within a price I was willing to pay and it was worth it to me. Without Steiner and their access to the Yankee players its unlikely I ever would have gotten this glove. As with everyting in this hobby we have to decide whether the price is worth it to us. Its just a question of do you have the means to purchase it and do you want it that much. I didn't buy a Soriano helmet a couple of years ago because I thought the price was way too much. If someone else had really wanted it then it might have been worth it to them. As others have said, if you don't like Steiner's price you don't have to buy and they do provide some unique items that probably can't be acquired elsewhere.

I bought a signed 16x20 pic from them a few weeks ago and got it in 3 or 4 days after i placed the order.