Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jewish Baseball Player Memorabilia Wanted

I am a long-time collector of Jewish baseball player memorabilia. Currently, I am trying to find game used or issued bats for Cal Abrams, Norm Miller, Skip Jutze and Milt Galatzer.

I also would be interested in hearing about other available bats, jerseys or any other Jewish ballplayer memorabilia that you might want to sell or trade.

I have some Jewish ballplayer bats and jerseys to trade but, in general, I am looking to purchase additional items for my collection.

Thanks much for reading this post, and I hope you can help.

If you have any question about who is a Jewish ballplayer, take a look at www.jewishmajorleaguers.org.

You may contact me at goldstein@goldlaw.com. Thanks.

-Howard

Re: Jewish Baseball Player Memorabilia Wanted

I have a Cal Abrams auto'd 8x10 that I might be convinced into selling

Knowing Howard well, he doesn't purchase autographed photos, as he prefers obtaining all autographed items personally.

Thanks, but as Randarino said, I generally don't buy autographed 8x10's. Besides, I was lucky enough to get one signed by Cal personally years ago. Thanks anyway for the reply, and please keep me in mind. -Howard

Quote Originally Posted by yankeepirate View Post
    If you have any question about who is a Jewish ballplayer, take a look at www.jewishmajorleaguers.org.

You may contact me at goldstein@goldlaw.com. Thanks.

-Howard
    When you look at Hank Greenberg's career and the fact he holds the pre-steroid record for 58 HRs in a season for a right handed batter while playing in 155 games, most don't realize he lost over 4 full seasons to World War II.

Based on his 44 HRs after his 1st full year back after the war, it becomes evident that he would have been a 500 HR Club member, and in my opinion has to be considered one of the greatest HR hitters in MLB history as well as being a pioneer along the lines of Jackie Robinson.

The Life and Times of Hank Greenberg DVD is a must see.
    http://www.amazon.com/Life-Times-Han.../dp/B00005NTOI

Andrew

There is probably a lot of Shawn Green memorabilia floating around, since Steiner started marketing all of the Mets gear. I have been given several inventory sheets this week, and I am certain there are Shawn Green items on them.

Also -- you may be in luck with finding Schoenweis items, as he just signed with the Mets. Speaking of Schoenweis, I believe BPH had a nice 1985 style TBTC jersey of his from a few years back.

One of you was nice enough to email me yesterday about a very interesting Dodger item. Unfortunately, I accidentally erased the email and cannot retrieve it. Would you please email me again, as I am very interested in speaking with you about it. Thanks so much, and sorry for the bother. -Howard

goldstein@goldlaw.com

I might be able to pickup a Norm Miller jersey if you are interested

A special thanks to everyone who has emailed me with tips on acquiring Jewish baseball player items. I'm still looking, so please keep thos cards and letters coming!

Howard
    goldstein@goldlaw.com

Haven't heard from anyone lately about my continuing search for Jewish ballplayer memorabilia. I just know there must be some items in which I would be interested which is just sitting in your closets or attic gathering dust. Let me hear from you and hopefully I can turn your unwanted stuff into cash or a great trade. Thanks.

-Howard
    goldstein@goldlaw.com