Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Copa
    • Jun 2007

Re: April 2015 Pickups

Just grabbed these from the Tigers...Marc's prices are normally asinine, but I felt that these two were pretty reasonable. Nick Castellanos Home Spring Training jersey and Victor Martinez Home BP Spring Training jersey. Both have the Joker Marchant Stadium 50th Anniversary patch.

Comment

• Nnunnari
      Banned
      • Sep 2006

Raffy career HR #482 hit off of Mike Mussina at Yankee Stadium.

Comment

• TigersCubs84
        • Feb 2015

That Batrite below is great. Plus Durocher was one of my grandpa's favorites.

Comment

• R_Aaronson
          • Jul 2011

This just in ... 2014 Miguel Cabrera early season SAM bat. Shows tons of use!
          -Randy
          Attached Files

Comment

• Cubman15
            • Jul 2013

I've collected these over the last couple of months, but just haven't gotten around to posting...

First two pics are of a 1991 Ryne Sandberg GU jersey, set 1.

Third pic is of a nasty game used and unbroken Sandberg bat.

The next two pics are the GU uniform when Arismendy Alcantara hit his first career home run last season, followed by a photo match to that game.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Cubman15
              • Jul 2013

First two pics are of a GI Anthony Rizzo jersey. The jersey does show light wear and is Set 4, so I'm saying it was game worn. :-)

The next pic is of a game used lot of Aramis Ramirez.

The fourth pics includes from top to bottom: Glenallen Hill GU & signed bat, Zambrano GU bat, Almora GU & signed bat, Corey Patterson GU bat, Kerry Wood GU sock, Aramis GU hat, Aramis GU & signed cleats, Szczur game used cleats which I have photo matched.

The last two pics are a random game used Cubs batting helmet signed by Colvin (bought it that way), Schwarber, Addison Russell, Neil Ramirez, CJ Edwards, Pierce Johnson, Bobby Dernier, and I think Jacob Turner.
              Attached Files

Comment

• godwulf
                • Aug 2007

Not GU, but I just won the auction for this Roberto "Bobby" Bonilla store bat, which hung on the wall of the High Note Bar set on Justified.

I know a few others here collect screen-used or -worn items and would appreciate something like this. A couple of months ago, the same auction site had the second of two Sons of Anarchy prop and wardrobe auctions, and I picked up a baseball used as set dressing on the SoA clubhouse set, liberally signed and covered with profanity by the prop guys and some of the cast members.
                Jeff
                godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• rchimes13@yahoo.com
                  • Jan 2011

Awesome, I also won items from both SOA auctions and the Justified...got an "R" from Teller Morrow store front for my basement and several other SOA items and won one of the US Marshall wooden signs for basement as well. Congrats!

Originally posted by godwulf
                  Not GU, but I just won the auction for this Roberto "Bobby" Bonilla store bat, which hung on the wall of the High Note Bar set on Justified.

I know a few others here collect screen-used or -worn items and would appreciate something like this. A couple of months ago, the same auction site had the second of two Sons of Anarchy prop and wardrobe auctions, and I picked up a baseball used as set dressing on the SoA clubhouse set, liberally signed and covered with profanity by the prop guys and some of the cast members.

Comment

• godwulf
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by rchimes13@yahoo.com
                    Awesome, I also won items from both SOA auctions and the Justified...got an "R" from Teller Morrow store front for my basement and several other SOA items and won one of the US Marshall wooden signs for basement as well. Congrats!
                    I had some high hopes going in to the first SoA auction. Knowing the incredible cult status of the show, I ought to have been prepared for some wild bidding. I wanted the green-beaded rosary that Chibs put in Opie's casket, but that went for a thousand, and several other items similarly soared right out of budgetary range pretty quickly. Still, I'm happy with what I got: a big redwood sign that hung in the Charming PD that says, "SHERIFF POST SJC 127", Ron Perlman's off-screen reading glasses, and the one item that I was determined to have whatever it cost me -

- the mysterious homeless woman's little stuffed pony.
                    Jeff
                    godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• tmpjets
                      • Jul 2008

Picked up this rare gem 1997 All-Star game used Edgar Martinez jersey with auto and coa directly from him. Big thanks to MCS.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                        • Dec 2009

Many thanks to fellow forum member Harleigh fo selling me this Kurt Suzuki helmet. This has to be my favorite Minnesota Twins game used Suzuki memorabilia to date.

sigpic

Comment

• CubbyBear8
                          • Nov 2013

Posted this in the Cubs thread- but My Soler bat authenticated and photo matched to April 8th, his first hit of the season (a triple)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                            • Jul 2010

Received a ball pitched to Austin Jackson in Dodgers Stadium. I now have balls pitched to Austin Jackson in 22 of the 30 MLB parks.

Attached Files

Comment

• Samets
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by godwulf
                              I had some high hopes going in to the first SoA auction. Knowing the incredible cult status of the show, I ought to have been prepared for some wild bidding. I wanted the green-beaded rosary that Chibs put in Opie's casket, but that went for a thousand, and several other items similarly soared right out of budgetary range pretty quickly. Still, I'm happy with what I got: a big redwood sign that hung in the Charming PD that says, "SHERIFF POST SJC 127", Ron Perlman's off-screen reading glasses, and the one item that I was determined to have whatever it cost me -

- the mysterious homeless woman's little stuffed pony.
                              Love SoA!

Comment

• godwulf
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Samets
                                Love SoA!
                                One of the best dramas ever broadcast.

I just found out that Ron Perlman is going to be at the Phoenix Comicon at the end of May. Guess I'm going to my first con.
                                Jeff
                                godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

Working...