Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: MLB Auctions

MLB Auctions

Does anyone know a phone number where I can get a hold of MLB auctions? I have Emailed them three times to try and figure out why Astros items I won in October are not showing up in the data base.
    I realize it may take a while to enter into the database but am frustrated when they do not respond to Emails. Any assistance will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Jerry Cole

Re: MLB Auctions

Many of us on here are having the same problems. I have called the customer service # (866-800-1275) and they were NO help. I have emailed several times and have been getting NO responses.

They have gone from bad to worse! Andrew

I feel your pain..Have sev. items from past sev. seasons purchased directly from teams that aren't in the data base & likely will never be..Try not to get hungup on the MLB Authentication Program..Keep all the paperwork (If you purchase thru MLB.com, print out a copy of the final auction price/your winning bid, etc) & of course all paperwork they send w/ the item, that's the only recommendation I have. Personally, I think they are overwhelmed w/the massive inventory & never thought it would get this big. Jay

I got an apology letter from MLB Auctions on a jersey I was high bidder on which was pulled for undisclosed reasons.

I used the opportunity of having a "live" email address to get help on my un-recorded holograms issue.

I emailed back the person with my missing MLB #'d holograms and almost all of them show up on the system now. It was as if they were all there but weren't uploaded. By the way, these were all Washington National game used items from July 2006 to September 2006.

I spoke to another client who checked his missing hologram for a Nationals item and it was now online too.

Andrew

wow. i just checked my game used base from september 2006 and its in the system.

and i just found out what innings it was used in.

glad i read this post.

Just a heads up...a lot of Twins stuff from 2006 finally showed up in the MLB system. They were authenticated as game issued, not game used, in case that is a concern for anyone.

Chris

Still waiting for Braves 2006 jerseys to show up in the system; anybody know when that might occur?