Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Salt River Fields Game Used commemorative baseball authenticated

I am looking for an authenticated game used Salt River Fields baseball from 2011 and 2015.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Re: Salt River Fields Game Used commemorative baseball authenticated

Russ -

How are you doing! I am in the process of severely downsizing my collection.

I am considering selling my TWO Salt River Balls from 2011 - the rarer versions with the Salt River Logo that they got late in Spring Training in 2011 and in limited quantities.

One is brand new that I bought at the stadium - they said they only got in about 20 dozen or so to sell at retail.

The other is a GU foul ball (not authenticated) that EY Jr fouled right into a cookie vendor's tub while we were at the game. I bought it - and a cookie - from the vendor.

I have not thought about price or even looked to see what they have been selling for.

I know that in 2013, a buddy of mine sold two of the 'retail' balls on eBay for around $125 ea. Not sure if that is still the market or not, but let me know if you are interested.

I also have one more Helton '17' ball from Coors Field (retail - new and unused) that I might be looking to sell as well.

Hope all is well for you!

- Smitty