Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Does John Taube Have Rawlings Adirondack Ordering Records?

I was reading a PSA/DNA LOA on an Adirondack bat from 1981. It states that "The model number, length and width specifications have been confirmed by the manufacturer's ordering records as being ordered by the player during the referenced labeling period."

So does John Taube have access to Rawlings/Adirondack ordering records?

Re: Does John Taube Have Rawlings Adirondack Ordering Records?

Here is your answer

Ken,

Written records no. But i do have contacts that verify the information I'm not aware of. Additionally, with Adirondack after 1980, much of the information is stamped on the knob....the model number, order number and year allow you to authenticate the bat as being a professional model.

J T

Quote Originally Posted by TwinLakesPark View Post
    I was reading a PSA/DNA LOA on an Adirondack bat from 1981. It states that "The model number, length and width specifications have been confirmed by the manufacturer's ordering records as being ordered by the player during the referenced labeling period."

Re: Does John Taube Have Rawlings Adirondack Ordering Records?

Quote Originally Posted by TwinLakesPark View Post

It takes a while sometimes (two weeks), but Rawlings is pretty good about verifying bat order records, when available. When unavailable, they contact the shop employees from Adirondack, who give answers, apparently, based upon their recollection.