Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Holy grail find on craigslist

Quote Originally Posted by Southsidesox View Post
    You claim this is your "Holy Grail" find, but then say you aren't an expert on what you bought, don't really know what it is, etc? A holy grail is something you've been searching for forever. Also, the bragging about the stealing it off CL and your Brewers contact is pathetic.
    Southside, this post is what is pathetic. You will make no friends on this forum after 8 posts piping off like that. The guy is clearly excited about HIS Holy Grail. A Holy Grail is different for everyone.

You may want to rethink unnecessary posts like this.

You claim this is your "Holy Grail" find, but then say you aren't an expert on what you bought, don't really know what it is, etc? A holy grail is something you've been searching for forever. Also, the bragging about the stealing it off CL and your Brewers contact is pathetic.

I have been trying to collect every style of jerseys they have worn. Seeing as how I only have a majority of newer uniforms (mid 80's to present), my knowledge of older uniforms is very limited. So to me YES a Brewers jerseys from their 1st year in existence is a holy grail find to ME. Since I normally pay a decent amount for jerseys Im excited that I got one for dirt cheap, and one that to me is priceless. I rarely ever post here about any of my pickups like others do. And I have a rather large collection. However I thought other collectors could appreciate my story as I think everyone has a moment like I had.

As for me being pathetic its cool cause I can care less what you have to say. You seem mad bro, all your post seem to be crying about what other people do.

You were bragging that you got it for a "great price"...but now you backtrack and claim it was supposed to be $100.

Like I said, it sucks since this money is supposed to go to White Sox Charities. I dont know how some people operate by stealing like this and having that on your conscience. It must be a sickness.

Might be fun to make some calls to the White Sox. I know they keep credit card receipts.

Are you bragging about knowing people in the White Sox office? You're pathetic.

Fascinating how an interesting thread about a cool find degenerated into personal attacks.

Thought this forum was moderated.

Quote Originally Posted by recruiter View Post

Thought this forum was moderated.
    Take a spin through here....

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=48227

Too bad that goes on here.

The Brewer jersey is cool. Photos make it clear what it is. Not sure why an interesting collectible thread has to be polluted with people behaving badly.