If there is anyone here that is farmiliar with game used hockey sticks, your help will be greatly appreciated. I was cleaning out a friends garage when I found what appeared to be a game used hockey stick. My friend told me that it belonged to a guy named David of the Detroit Redwings or possibly one of his teammates sometime in the 1990's. He told me that he was a neighbor of Davids for sometime in Pickerington, Ohio and gave him pieces he and his teammates used frequently. I have very little knowledge of hockey and really need help on any information for this stick. It appears to be a sherwood pmp 7000. Down the long side it reads 'PMP 700 FEATHER BALANCED SHERWOOD'. Down the other side it reads 'STYLE-44 GAUCHER L.H. PMP 7000 FEATHER BALANCED SHERWOOD'. It is blue with white writing and has white tape on the end, about midway down the stick, and along the blade with a red, blue, and chrome sticker connecting the blade to the stick. In a script type of writing it also reads 'Drolet'. Any information at all will be greatly apreciated.