Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jared Sandberg Bat and other D-rays

I was looking for a jared sandberg game used bat and POSSIBLY any other D-rays game used bats but they have to be BLACK game bats (just to match the others I have in a collection case)

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Re: Jared Sandberg Bat and other D-rays

I have three Sandberg devil rays gamers two blonde LS a C-300 and R-161 and the third is a BWP black and rose . I haven't seen any all black bats of his yet ..........Blue Chip Sports has two of his but are the same as my LS's.......

thanks for the heads up, would you consider selling your BWP black and rose, let me know, thanks

jahimiak33@yahoo.com

HI Jake, I have some pics for you , what would you want to pay for the bat ?
    Take a look I can't see any ball marks on the BWP only racks marks , for some reason the handle is worn ???? Devil Rays Fanfest is coming up soon !!!!! Thanks , DavidName:  sandbergbat2.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  236.3 KB

Name:  sandbergbat3.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  235.3 KB

Hi - do yoo attend the devils rays fan fest? is it worth it for pickicng up and game used bats?

I have not been to one yet , last year I had to work on the house (installing new windows) on the saturday it was held . I have heard they do sell bats , jerseys , etc. I am hoping to find some nice stuff this year. I told my wife , this year I am going . Plus the players will be there and you can get their autographs !

Thanks for the info - I live in Boston, my father lives in Tampa, I figure I can send him on a bat mission - red sox bats are crazy $$$$$$ at the pro-shop - I am talking $400.00 for a Mike Lowell in 2 pieces.

I went to rays fan fest in 2004 and it was solid, the bats were $30, $50 and $75. That had a few jerseys of former players...

Devil Rays Fan fest is Feb 24th 10 am - 5pm . Admission is free at The Trop in St. Petersburg, FL