Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coreystack
    • Mar 2013

Re: June 2015 Pick Up Thread

Tim Wallach Dodger Jersey from Memorial Day 2015. I can't stand these gimmicks by MLB, but my OCD outweighs my disdain. It actually looks much nicer in hand than it does on tv.

Comment

• lakeerie92
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by coreystack
      Tim Wallach Dodger Jersey from Memorial Day 2015. I can't stand these gimmicks by MLB, but my OCD outweighs my disdain. It actually looks much nicer in hand than it does on tv.

I was at that game and saw those in person and commented then on how great they look. You are going to hate that they are doing 4th of July jerseys then too, but they look pretty great too from the ones I have seen.
      Russell Wuerffel
      Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
      lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• slab0meat
        • May 2010

Nice Wallach.

I'm not big on the increasing number of gimmicks, but what can you do... as listed above, I got my first Memorial Day jersey, which also looks good in person. I like the look of yours as well.

Comment

• Pfrisbie
          • Dec 2013

Received this Matt Thornton Game Used Memorial Day Jersey from this year, along with his hat from that game today. Love the way these look in person.
          Attached Files

Comment

• ndevlin
            • Mar 2008

1989 Wade Boggs game used bat....
            Attached Files

Comment

• flota89
              • Jul 2009

2008 Matt Holliday GU Jersey

Found this on eBay and have some very nice Photomatches on it already. Was used to hit at least 3 HRs, including a grand slam and his last HR as a Rockie.
              Attached Files
              Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
              flotaboys@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...