Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: The mighty Chargers fall to the team of the decade

Let me just say one more thing.I don't condone what happened.And i'm not ignoring it..but this has been my team for 28 years.All i can do is look at last nights game and move forward.What else can i say.The screwed up.If my brother screwed up and he apologized to me then i would give him another chance.Thats how i feel about the Pats.No holier than thou atitude there.....
    Jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Quote Originally Posted by jon_8_us View Post
    Let me just say one more thing.I don't condone what happened.And i'm not ignoring it..but this has been my team for 28 years.All i can do is look at last nights game and move forward.What else can i say.The screwed up.If my brother screwed up and he apologized to me then i would give him another chance.Thats how i feel about the Pats.No holier than thou atitude there.....
    Jon
    That's fine, but if your brother did something illegal against you, you forgave and forgot, and he did it again....would you still give him another chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    That's fine, but if your brother did something illegal against you, you forgave and forgot, and he did it again....would you still give him another chance?
    I guess it all depends on what.This is really hard for me.More than anything i just hope it never happens again.I'm not gonna harp on about how we are just the ones that got caught doing it and cheating is widespread.Fact is we got caught and punished.Best thing to do from here on out is see that it never happens again and dominate this season as many think we will..
    Jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Quote Originally Posted by jon_8_us View Post
    I can take it from bothteamsplayedhard because he doesn't have the wondeful way of belittling another forum member for the way i decide to root for my team.As for you two schmucks(otismalibu) i have no need to deal with you or your crap.Bothteamsplayed hard if you wish to continue this conversation by all means.At least you go about it the right way.And as for you two schmucks i'll say whatever my little cheerleading heart feels the need to.GO PATS!
    Jon
    Whatever, dude. You'll take it from whoever deals it, period. You don't get to choose who responds to your BS.
    Most importantly, don't start engraving the New England Patriots' name on the damn Lombardi trophy IN FREAKIN' SEPTEMBER! What reaction do you really expect to get from people when you write off everybody else's team at the beginning of the damn season?! Everybody understands "rooting for your team", just don't be an idiot about it and do it at others' expense. It really does just make you look stupid.

So dumb.