Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Wilson Tag Opinions

The tags are different. In the U.S.A. you can see that the dots are touching the letters in the left tag & on the right tag there's spacing between the dots & letters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now that the photo has been manipulated in the 2nd pic I take back my previous comments. I will say it's still not the same tag though.

Thanks for the responses.

To be clear, the first image was not adjusted in any way from how I found the photos. I just put them side by side. I'd guess that the pic on the right might have been taken with a flash.

The second photo I adjusted (same adjustment to both) just so some of the creases showed up a little more, for comparison.

I realize it's tough to compare as the tag on the left looks to be lying flatter.

I meant the second set Greg. Now when you enhance the photo the s on one tag looks connected and on the other seperated. Not to mention the Made in USA portion as stated above. Stickley an opinion by the way.

So I am finally able to look at the pics more closely.

On each tag there is a specific set of 2 holes or marks right above the 4 in 44, on the top right just at about 1 o'clock. Could be a coincidence I do not know. Also if this is the same tag then it possibly looks resewn. Once again just an opinion.

Due to my job I can just look at pics most of the time on my phone. It makes it much easier on a pc.

2 different tags

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    So I am finally able to look at the pics more closely.

On each tag there is a specific set of 2 holes or marks right above the 4 in 44, on the top right just at about 1 o'clock. Could be a coincidence I do not know. Also if this is the same tag then it possibly looks resewn. Once again just an opinion.

Due to my job I can just look at pics most of the time on my phone. It makes it much easier on a pc.
    I noticed those two marks as well. There is no way that is coincidence

I guess I'm the only that thinks these are the same tag.

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    I guess I'm the only that thinks these are the same tag.
    You're not alone. They look the same to me. Not only can you see holes in the bottom right, but across the word "IRON" where stitching used to be. Same stray marks, same fraying on the left of the tag... I think there's a good chance this is the same tag sewn two different ways.

So please tell us the details of the jersey. Would be nice to know this is floating around.