Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 2015 NFLPA Rookie Premiere Event Worn Items

Here's my latest pick up, David Cobb's NFLPA event worn jersey. Surprisingly full of sweat, stink, and use marks. While not a game worn jersey, for an "event" worn jersey, I'm very happy with it and it meets the look/smell test for a true gamer. David tore it up for the Gophers last year and I've not been able to get ahold of one of his Gophers jerseys yet, so this is a great get for me.

BTW, for those who know me as gridironheroes, this is my new moniker.

Shawn aka gopherjerseys.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Here's my latest pickup. I figured grabbing a White jersey now would be a lot cheaper than later on once he gets on the field. It may not be game used, but at least he wore it. Was also trying to grab the Langford, but I was driving at the time and missed out. Oh well.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Hey guys,

Are players wearing multiple jerseys at these Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot events? Not questioning the authenticity on these as most of them can be photo matched to the event.

The reason that I ask this question is because there are also 2015 rookie cards that have the jersey patches and state on the back of the card that it was from the rookie photo shoot event listed on the back.

Good Question. The card companies use the jerseys that they put on typically the day before or earlier int eh day when signing all of their cards. The jerseys you see that fanatics had were all of the jerseys that they wore during the shoot. Those jerseys were not cut up for cards.

Hope this helps.

Thanks man. That makes sense. I'm guessing they've been doing this for quite some time now. I recently acquired a event worn jersey from the 2009 Photo Shoot that I had photo matched to the event. When I saw most of the pre-rookie game used cards listing that the fabric was from the event, I started to wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopack1782 View Post
    Hey guys,

Are players wearing multiple jerseys at these Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot events? Not questioning the authenticity on these as most of them can be photo matched to the event.

The reason that I ask this question is because there are also 2015 rookie cards that have the jersey patches and state on the back of the card that it was from the rookie photo shoot event listed on the back.
    They wear a ton of jerseys over the rookie premiere event. Google Mark Ingram Rookie Premiere.